Here is how we handle information about your visit to our website:
Information Collected and Stored Automatically
If you visit our site to read or download information, we collect and store the following information about your visit:
- The name of the Internet domain (for example, "xcompany.com" if you use a private Internet access account, or "yourschool.edu" if you are connecting from a university's domain) and the IP address from which you access our site.
- The type of browser and operating system used to access our site.
- The date and time you access our site.
- The Internet address of the website from which you linked directly to our site.
- The pages you visit and the information you request.
This information is primarily collected for statistical analysis and technical improvements to the site. This computer system uses software programs to create summary statistics, which may be used for such purposes as assessing what information is of most and least interest, determining technical design specifications, and identifying system performance or problem areas. We do not make any attempts to link this information with you as an individual. When required by law or security related necessity, we may take additional steps to identify you based on collected information and we may share this information with other Government agencies.
If You Send Us Personal Information
You do not have to provide any personal information to visit this website. If you choose to provide us with personal information through email or site forms, we will use that information to respond to your message or to fulfill the stated purpose of the communication. If you submit your resume to us electronically, we will use your personal information to consider your application for employment. PowerTrain does not collect, use, or sell information for commercial marketing.